My little family!

My little family!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Week 28!

A quick blog update!!


We just got back a few hours ago from a FANTASTIC trip to Fort Lauderdale & Miami. We went down for Laura & Clay's wedding - it was a PERFECT weekend. Our college friends are incredible -- a huge group of us that only get to see each other once or twice a year. Miss LJE will have so many Aunts & Uncles will love her and spoil her!! I was even able to sneak in a breakfast with two of my lovely ladies, Amy & Oona. It was so much fun to chat with two fellow mothers!! Oona was able to bring her 3 week old daughter, Isla -- I was lucky enough to feed her and hold her. I couldn't get enough!! Isla is so gorgeous and I can't wait for her BFF to be born ;)


Now that we're back, the focus this week is HOUSE. Tomorrow is our inspection and walk through -- closing on WEDNESDAY!!  Slowly moving in some things with the major move on Saturday. I can't believe it!!! I'm so excited and ready for our big, single house to be OURS!


We had a doctor's appointment last week - it was very good! The baby's heart rate was 140, she is measuring perfect and it's becoming more & more real! I start going every 2 weeks now (instead of 4) so that's fun. I have my ultrasound on Wednesday (after closing) to see how the placenta previa is progressing. Still hoping it moves - but I'm slowly realizing a C-section may be in my future!


What else?? My mini-baby shower is coming up in less then 2 weeks (thanks to my mama and sister), Josh's parents come up in 2 weeks, we get to do the nursery, we finally get to put together the stroller, we're planning two baby namings (one here, one in Florida) -- ALL exciting things!!! I can't say it enough. We are so lucky.


Until next week... we're signing off. Congrats again to Mr & Mrs KREBS! 




LJE at Grandma & Grandpa's house in Fort Lauderdale!




•How far along?: 28 weeks -- Hello 7th month of pregnancy!! :)  

•How big is baby?: Per a random website - hahaha "Your babe is downright chubby compared to a few weeks ago. She is about 15 inches long, about the length of an amusement park cinnamon-sugar-coated churro (yum!), and weighs 2 to 3 pounds"

•Weight gain: I was in Florida on Friday, therefore unable to weigh in.... too bad, lol.  

Maternity clothes?: All maternity pants, mostly normal shirts.  


.•Sleep?:  Insomnia is still in full swing but I'm slowly needing less and less sleep at night to function.    

•Food cravings?: Dairy Queen blizzards.  

•Gender?: Pink. Pink. Pink. 

•Stretch marks?: Not yet... it's getting closer and I'm getting nervous they'll just march right on to my belly.


•Movement?: Lots of movement. This week, I have to start count kicks to make sure she's moving around enough!  

•Labor signs?: nope! Stay in my pumpkin.. keep on cooking for at least another 9 weeks! 


Belly button in or out?: In but BARELY! 

•What I miss: Normal feet -- mine are so swollen!! I feel like Fred Flinstone. 

•Milestone: I've reached swollen limbs - is that a milestone? hahaha. Actually, Laura & Clay's wedding was a big milestone in my mind -- I knew after this weekend, it was full steam ahead to BABY!

1 comment:

  1. Hey court!! Congrats on the house stuff finally coming to an end! Hope everything goes awesome with the move this wknd. Don't lift to much lol!! I felt awesome my entire 7 month. It's a good one, full of excitement and extra energy :) Feel good, you look awesome!
    <3, V

    ReplyDelete