My little family!

My little family!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Random thoughts of a preggo.

The following is a list of things I need to do (before the baby comes). I keep jotting these down on random post-it notes but I figured the blog was a better place to keep it :)

1. Schedule our anatomy ultrasound for Mid-January (by the way, it seems everyone thinks it's a boy but me...can't wait to find out!)

2. Get rid of the futon in the basement (anyone in the Philadelphia area want a free futon? It's in great shape!)

3. Move the guest bedroom furniture in the nursery to the guest bedroom in the basement. Figure out what will fit and what we will get rid of.

4. Move the cat's litter box out of the nursery and down to the basement.

5. Clean out the two closets in the nursery. Get rid of everything wedding related. The wedding was 8 months ago (tear).

6. Paint the nursery (after we find out the sex).

7. Pick out and order our nursery furniture from Target (thanks to gifts cards galore).

8. Clean out the hallway closet.

9. Clean out the 4 junk drawers we have going on.

10. Get the hallway bathroom remodeled over the next couple of months - just need to find a good, reliable contractor (is that you...? if so, let me know!)

11. Register at babies-r-us in Feb/March.

12. Get my bum back in the gym!

Things I've done that I had on my to-do list:

1. Found a fabulous photographer for our newborn pictures- obviously we don't have an exact date but it will be when the baby is around 10 days old. She will come to the house - I'm so excited for this :)

2. Scheduled a 4d ultrasound - wooooo! I was on the fence about this but decided it will be the only ultrasound that I can have my sister, mom and best friends see the ultrasound. I couldn't resist!


.... um. so is this what they call nesting?!? :)



I'll be back for the fabulous 14 weeks!
(...hopefully without nausea, exhaustion, back pain and these AWFUL headaches!)

1 comment:

  1. Heh. Nesting. Just wait till you are around 37 weeks. It's amazing what you will find to clean/organize!

    ReplyDelete