My little family!

My little family!

Monday, December 13, 2010

14 weeks!!!

Hello!

SO.. 14 weeks, here we are. Waiting for the moment I wake up and feel good. Despite it all, I'm just so very excited - time is FLYING by. Just another month until we find out the sex! (Any guesses...??) -- either way, I can't wait to start decorating the nursery and planning for our future little peanut.

We have our next doctor's appointment on Thursday which is always fun - until week 28, I go every 4 weeks. I'm so excited to finally hear the heartbeat (thus far, we've only seen it on our two ultrasounds).

Yesterday, we had a surprise 60th birthday party for my mama - it was an awesome day. It was also the first time I saw a lot of family since announcing our pregnancy - they all said they couldn't see my belly but I know it's there! I'm ready to just POP so I don't feel so fat. :)


14 weeks - belly!


•How far along?: 14 weeks!!! Baby is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling & making urine - so cute ;)

.•How big is baby?: The baby is now a LEMON!!!!

•Weight gain: As of Friday, I lost a pound in the previous week. I almost cried for fear that something was wrong (first time in my life losing weight wasn't exciting...) - I'm officially up 3.2 pounds. Moving forward, I should gain approximately 1 pound per week. 

Maternity clothes?: I'm almost officially in maternity jeans only. My regular jeans just aren't cutting it anymore. I have 2 pairs that I switch off - plus a fat pair of jeans that were huge on me.. now, not so much. I think my whole body is shifting.


.•Sleep?: Despite my severe exhaustion combined with my 7 PM bedtime, I'm still exhausted. My middle of the night insomnia seems to be getting a little better, phew.  

•Food cravings?: The nausea is still here in full force, so I'm still eating whatever I can. Mainly bagels. Fore every meal. And cereal.

•Gender?: Now I'm totally confused... 4-6 more weeks until we find out!

•Stretch marks?: None.

•Movement?: Negative - BUT... Josh loves to keep his hand on my belly and swore he felt something the other day. I can't wait for this.

•Labor signs?: Negative!

•Belly button in or out?: In.

•What I miss: :) Nothing. I just want to feel better to truly experience this.

•Milestone: Per ALL standards, we are in the second trimester. This is so unbelievably exciting.

3 comments:

  1. YOU ARE ADORABLE! YOU AND UR BELLY! XO, ABI

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! Don't stress over your weight gain :o) Mine happened gradually - overall I gained 30lbs and really "popped" at about 31 weeks (right after the wedding!) when I gained a whopping 6lbs in two weeks!! Other than that, I gained a steady 1lb every month or so. Some months I stayed exactly the same. Baby does a lot of growing in the 3rd trimester, so don't fret! You look SO cute!! And my guess is boy :) Though it'd be fun to have another little L running around :P

    xoxo Tess

    ReplyDelete
  3. The month until that ultrasound is going to fly!! So excited to hear what you're having!! I;m still staring at an empty nursery room, so we will be venturing into decorating around the same time :)

    ReplyDelete