My little family!

My little family!

Monday, November 15, 2010

25% cooked!!

Howdy and welcome to 10 weeks -- or 25% the way there as I like to say ;)

This past week has been slightly better -- perhaps there is light at the end of the 1st trimester!!

This past week (in baby news) - we visited our first pediatrician. I received several forms to fill out for the hospital, including choosing a baby doctor. I decided to do a little bit of research and narrowed it down to 5 offices. One of them offered a quick tour so we decided to take advantage. I'm not quite certain we'll love it but the doctor was very sweet (and happened to be my physician when I was a tot at one point!) -- we'll see. We have to decide by February so we'll keep the search going.

We also scheduled our first ultrasound! December 1st at 3 PM - I'm SO looking forward to this - our first glimpse at the bean!

I'm currently sporting "sea bands" to help with nausea - they're wristbands that are apparently helpful? Who knows - at this point, I'll try anything. ;)

We go to our first official doctor's appointment on Thursday and we'll get to hear the heartbeat!! I CAN'T WAIIIIIIIIIT!! :)


10 weeks! And now you see why I purchased maternity jeans this weekend! ;)




•How far along?: 10 weeks!!! Arm joints are now working as bones and cartilage start to form!

•How big is baby?: The baby is now a PRUNE!! How cute is that??

•Movement?: Negative.

•Labor signs?: Negative!

•Belly button in or out?: In.

•What I miss: Sleep.. and have fun on the weekends. Hoping to get some energy back over these next couple of weeks!! 

•Milestone: Baby is growing at such rapid speeds, it's amazing. I'm so excited, so thankful, so lucky.


•Gender?: 10 weeks until we find out. The antipiation is killing me!

•Food cravings?: None.. last night I wanted peanut butter and jelly - Josh was fabulous and made me the best dinner - hummus, pita, peanut butter & jelly and.... PRUNES!! He loves me.

•Sleep?: BLAHHHHHHHH! I'm tired all the time and it stinks. I'm in bed by 8:00 PM every night but wake up 100 times. Insomnia is bizarre.

.•Stretch marks?: None.

Maternity clothes?: I purchased my first pair of maternity jeans this weekend at The Gap thanks to a 30% off coupon. They're adorable - I went one size up from my normal in hopes that these will last me through my whole pregnancy. I'm eating way too many calories per day. It's gross.


•Weight gain: I didn't weigh myself this past Friday.. I wanted to but fear stopped me. I'll get weighed at the doctor on Thursday and I'll do it again on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment