My little family!

My little family!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Violet, you're turning Violet!

Hello & welcome to week 7!

.. I'm directly in the middle of the typical 1st trimester. The nausea, exhaustion and overall BLAH feeling it's beginning to take it's toll. I'm trying to stay positive (at least I haven't vomited yet!) but it's hard when I'm feeling so yucky 24/7. The only thing that keeps the nausea at bay is eating.. which is also taking it's toll. I've always tried to maintain a healthy body & weight -- getting pregnant is making this a tad difficult. I'm pushing through and repeating to myself... "I'm not fat, I'm pregnant!" :)

Josh has been an amazing daddy-to-be. He is extremely attentive and puts up with my complaints with a smile on his face. I cannot wait until the baby is here - he will be an incredible father.

I have officially picked out the baby bag in modern magenta-- Buy meeee <3 

7 weeks! Perhaps the funniest picture.. I took one in a bra at first but decided it was too risky for my blog. Josh thought it would be funny to wear this shirt. I think you can see my belly well enough!


•How far along?: 7 weeks!!! :)  


•How big is baby?: The baby is now a BLUEBERRY!! It's amazing how fast the little bugger is growing!!!

•Weight gain: I have gained an additional 2 pounds for a total weight gain of FOUR pounds. This is NOT good. I know I'm eating more but it's all fairly healthy food! I hope it's bloat or tissue or something else. We had a wedding on Saturday for our dear friends, Ariel & Rich, and the dress I bought just last month was tight. EEEEK!


•Stretch marks?: None. Yet. Staying optimistic.

Maternity clothes?: No. Not yet. My clothes still feel good (minus that dress) so I'm going to hold out for as long as possible!

•Sleep?: Constant.. but I always wake up tired and feeling worse. The mornings seem to be the hardest.


•Food cravings?: I've been craving saltines and fruit.

•Gender?: I change my mind constantly. I keep having baby girl dreams.

•Movement?: Negative..so excited for this part.

•Labor signs?: Negative.. don't want any for the next 33 weeks!

•Belly button in or out?: In.

•What I miss: Feeling healthy.. and thin. But it's worth it. SO very worth it.


•Milestone: 5 weeks to go until the 1st trimester is complete!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment