My little family!

My little family!

Monday, October 18, 2010

6 weeeeeeks!!

Hello and welcome to week 6!! Feeling very happy. I can't wait for the first doctor appointment 3 weeks from today. Hopefully it starts feeling more & more real. I experienced my first bout of morning sickness this morning. It was as much fun as a hole in the head ;) Between the dizziness, nausea and dry heaving, it made for a lovely Monday morning.. Josh was fantastic in supporting me. I made it to work and have been getting better as the day goes on. Ginger-Ale seems to help.. I also bought saltines and jolly ranchers to keep the nausea at bay. Fun Fun!
The following is a list of things the bean has done in his/her short little life...

1. Trip to Boston with Aunt Kim
2. Girls Night: The Musical with Aunt Kim
3. Ingrid Michaelson concert with Aunt Melanie
4. Phillies Game (playoff series, game 1, we lost..wahhh)
About 6 weeks! (Please ignore messy hair, annoyed smile & sans make-up)

•How far along?: 6 weeks!!! :)  

•How big is baby?: The baby is the size of a LENTIL BEAN! SO CUTE!!

•Weight gain: I have gained TWO pounds. I'm so upset but what can I do? I think the constant eating has something to do with it... but Josh & I started working out on Saturday and I'm hoping to go again tonight (elliptical and bike for 15 minutes each).

•Stretch marks?: None. Yet. Staying optimistic.

Maternity clothes?: No. ALTHOUGH..my mama & I took a trip to Kohl's yesterday and she bought me my first pair of maternity jeans. They're SO cute! I can't wait to wear them!! Also a few shirts..but so far, all my clothes fit..

•Sleep?: AWFUL! Up all through the night, but EXHAUSTED all through the day! Napping helps.

•Food cravings?: Today? Nothing tastes or sounds good.

•Gender?: GIRL?? I have a feeling.. we'll see.

•Movement?: Negative..

•Labor signs?: No way! 7 1/2 months lentil bean, keep on sprouting!

•Belly button in or out?: In.

•What I miss: Nothing.. I mean, the nausea/dizziness isn't totally fun but it makes this all feel a bit more real. The cramps & backaches are almost all gone so that's positive.

•Milestone: We are halfway through the 1st trimester. I'm going to pee my pants with excitement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment